You want to eat healthy and clean but you also want deep friend chicken with crispy breaded outside. I feel you! And I want to help! the prep on this recipe is less then 10 minutes and you bake it so it's easy. Just prep, stick in the oven, and walk away until the timer goes off!
Here is a recipe I adapted for fat loss in my PHYTransformation program. This program is designed for those who are looking to lose 20lbs or more in a month. In this program you take a stack of products in addition to following a meal plan meant for your optimal health and well being. This recipe is a perfect balance of protein, carbs, and fats. For Fat Loss, you want protein, carbs, and fats in your diet, but they need to be the right kind of protein, carbs, and fats. By that I mean these items should be REAL. As I like to say, "If you can grow it, or you can kill it, you can eat it." Keep reading for full recipe and video breakdown!!
SPICY JACK UNFRIED CHICKEN WITH ROASTED BRUSSLES AND CARROTS + SIRACHA MAYO TOPPING
- FAT LOSS APPROVED ✅
- PREP TIME: 10 MIN
- TOTAL: 35 MIN
- VEGGIES: CARROTS & BRUSSELS
- Pick whatever 2 veggies you like!
- Lets make enough for 2 meals min!
- CHIA SEEDS or SHAVED NUTS -1-2 tablespoons
- RANCH SPICE
- CHICKEN CUTLETS 10-16oz
- AVOCADO MAYO
- CARROTS 12oz
- COCONUT OIL
- Adjust rack to top position & Preheat oven to 425*
- Trim, cut, carrots on a diagonal into 1/2 thick pieces
- Chop Brussels in half
- In small bowl combine RANCH SPICE & CHIA SEEDS or NUTS SHAVINGS + salt, pepper
- Toss Carrots and Brussels on one side of baking sheet (foil for no mess) - drizzle with coconut oil, salt, pepper, and whatever other spice you like
- Roast carrots and Brussels for total of 20-25 min
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels, season all over with salt and pepper.
- Spread tops of chicken with 1 tsp of avocado mayo per piece of chicken
- Top chicken with RANCH SPICE & CHIA SEEDS mixture, you only need to coat one side! Add chicken to same baking sheet as veggies or put on separate pan
- So now you veggies and chicken are in the oven!
- In a second bowl, combine 1 tbsp with siracha to taste and Ranch Spice
- When your timer for veggies goes off, take out and measure out your veggies (6oz)
- Double check your chicken is cooked, measure 4-6oz of chicken
- Top with MAYO/SIRACHA mix
- TIME TO EAT!!!
How bomb was yours?! Drop me a comment below!!!
Learn more recipes and drop the fat when you join PHYTransformation - it's time to get rid of the excess weight!!! Let's get you PHYT!